As many of you may already be aware, from 6th April 2015 all initial medical reports for soft tissue injury claims bought under the RTA protocol must be sourced through the MedCo portal. Upon submission to the portal you will have the option to select either a Medical Reporting Organisation (MRO) or a Medical Expert from a randomly generated list to produce your medical report.
Ontime Reports are delighted to announce that it is registered with MedCo and you will have the opportunity to select Ontime Reports if it is presented to you in your random selection of providers.
If you are already an existing customer of Ontime Reports you will continue to receive the same level of excellent service and we can continue working together to ensure that your clients claim journey is as streamlined and stress-free as possible.
If you are presented with Ontime Reports as a choice for one of your MRO’s you should consider the key benefits to working with us.
• Ontime Reports don’t take bulk instructions. You will never be a number; you will always be a valued client. We become an extension of the service that you offer to your clients, whilst giving you a personal service.
• Ontime Reports has a national panel of 9,000 experienced and fully vetted experts, covering all disciplines and locations
• Ontime Reports offer nationwide coverage of medical experts; wherever your client is located, we can find a medical appointment that is easily accessible and convenient for them
• Your client’s case will have its own dedicated team, ensuring that their individual needs are met at all times
• The Proclaim software used allows us to integrate systems to share case data quickly and easily
It is these unique qualities that sets Ontime Reports apart from other medico-legal agencies and can make all the difference in a claim.
Our client testimonials speak volumes about the outstanding work and dedication Ontime Reports has to providing exceptional medico-legal services.
Also take a look at our video testimonial.