Medical Expert Liaison Specialist
Ontime Reports Ltd is a specialist medical agency, which provides expert appointment-booking support to personal injury lawyers and their clients, medical records pagination and other specialist services.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Expert Liaison Specialist to join our expanding company. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented person to lead the expert liaison team and work closely with our advice team in ensuring we are able to meet our clients varied requirements.
This will be a diverse job role in which you will be managing all aspects of the Expert Liaison work. Additionally you would be required to assist Ontime’s Manager in maintaining good expert relations on an adhoc basis.
- Identifying areas of growth potential for new marketing
- Delegating tasks
- Consider queries relating to contracts, terms and costs
- Training and Developing of expert liaison team
- Detailed and Systematic Research in specialist cases
- Overseeing the maintenance of the expert database
- Developing and refining case management systems
- Supporting Ontime Manager with Adhoc handling of queries and complaints.
- Communicating with Solicitors, Experts and Ontime case handlers
GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Ability to be self-motivated and lead a team
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to deal with volumes of work and manage conflicting priorities
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Previous experience of mentoring or leadership
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Previous work experience within a medical field would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm would be beneficial
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Salary & Package
- Annual salary of £18,500 (based on 39.5 hours per week)
- Hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays rising by a day a year up to 23 days. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you will not be required to use your holiday allowance for this period.
At Ontime Reports Ltd, we rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please follow the link below to apply online;
Professional, quick and reliable.Stephen Hughes, BSc MBBS FRCSEd FCEM, Consultant in Accident & Emergency
Ontime Group don’t just please, they exceed expectations!Zaynab Awan, LLB (Hons). Assistant Solicitor, Express Solicitors
Professional, always prompt and the communication is excellent.Natalie Brunt, Consultant in Psychology